How It Works
CASE Web Data Management System is not any ordinary content management system CMS . It is not limited by its structure; in fact, we custom build every CASE database to suit your business requirements. Our unique "datalist" structure allows almost any type of data to be stored in the system, and to be structured in almost any configuration. Complex data structures can be simplified into our "datalist" model, and every field has a label that you can designate. This ensures that every field makes perfect sense to you and your business, without having to pull out the dictionary to understand any technical terminology.
CASE comes complete with a number of add-on modules that make life easier for you to manage your data. These include:
- Website Management: is out website authoring system that comes standard in all CASE installations. This allows your staff to author your website content using our WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) interface.
- Project Top: is our unique Project Management System, allowing you to log timesheets and promote project collaboration. Project Top also handles invoices (in HTML and PDF formats), job handling and manage client data.
- RSS Module: allows you to integrate RSS feeds into the system, generating dynamic content, improving keyword relevance and promoting on site SEO.
- Blog Module: allows you to blog directly to your website. Our blog module is integrated into your site, and, unlike other blogging tools available, is clean and simple to use.
- Booking Module: provides your website with a unique booking/order tracking system. If you're looking for an integrated shopping cart, or if you have a complex product to push onto your website, our booking module (in conjunction with our unique "datalist" model) allows you to store almost any product in our system, and sell these on the internet. Our system is fully compatible with PayPal.